SS501 Forum International
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SS501 Forum International

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 61 on June 24th 2010, 17:00
Top posters
Tenshi No Seiiki
Suggestion what to give the boys on their Birthdays/Anniversaries. I_vote_lcapSuggestion what to give the boys on their Birthdays/Anniversaries. I_voting_barSuggestion what to give the boys on their Birthdays/Anniversaries. I_vote_rcap 
Badwoman
Suggestion what to give the boys on their Birthdays/Anniversaries. I_vote_lcapSuggestion what to give the boys on their Birthdays/Anniversaries. I_voting_barSuggestion what to give the boys on their Birthdays/Anniversaries. I_vote_rcap 
<3Lolo1827<3
alyza
youngsaengsweetwife
HyunJin
SS501_fanatic0321
Twini
ageshi
jeanne
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rules, Règles
Suggestion what to give the boys on their Birthdays/Anniversaries. Icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2011, 01:01 by xEvaa501

» Fan-mail address
Suggestion what to give the boys on their Birthdays/Anniversaries. Icon_minitimeJune 16th 2010, 19:31 by J-udy

» Warning!!!!
Suggestion what to give the boys on their Birthdays/Anniversaries. Icon_minitimeOctober 16th 2009, 03:04 by wahayu_ninshi

» SS501 coming to Malaysia.
Suggestion what to give the boys on their Birthdays/Anniversaries. Icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2009, 14:15 by alyza

» Suggestion what to give the boys on their Birthdays/Anniversaries.
Suggestion what to give the boys on their Birthdays/Anniversaries. Icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2009, 12:57 by Tenshi No Seiiki

» Attention!!!
Suggestion what to give the boys on their Birthdays/Anniversaries. Icon_minitimeMay 23rd 2009, 09:48 by Tenshi No Seiiki

Navigation
 Portail
 Index
 Membres
 FAQ
 Rechercher
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Suggestion what to give the boys on their Birthdays/Anniversaries.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
farfaraway04
The Fly
The Fly
farfaraway04

Suggestion what to give the boys on their Birthdays/Anniversaries. Empty
PostSubject: Suggestion what to give the boys on their Birthdays/Anniversaries.   Suggestion what to give the boys on their Birthdays/Anniversaries. Icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2009, 06:35

Annyeong Haseyo to everyone! =) Hope you guys are in the great health!..

Ya ya ya! Any plans what to do for Young Saeng's birthday..?? Maybe gifts or something? Just curious...

And,,
This is just a suggestion... for every of the boys birthday, why don't we create something special..in other word presents.. not only videos but others... like,

-curve their names on a wood(must be safe) or something...
-knit caps or clothes for them...
-make a personal keychain...
-special diary (monography) about them that we know, with pictures an all...
-poems or fanfic... to those who are talented in drawing, why don't you create manga version of them.. *eyebrows up & down* since Joongie & Saengie loves manga... =D

then collect all the gifts together and send it to them... why together? To tell them about us(this site especially)...

Doesn't matter if its good or not... just the thought that counts! To show SS501 that we are their fans and we support them... and to make them know about this site...
(p/s: have they already know about this site? Razz)
(pss: Like the t-shirt which the manager wore... was that a gift for him?)

dunno if any of you understands what i wrote here but this is just a suggestion... Smile Very Happy

A VERY VERY VERY BIG SORRY if i spout nonsense...

but i hope it helps...

ohh.. and even for their anniversaries! =D

with love..
farfaraway04<33

[to creator(s) of this site(is it sanctuaire des anges, lolo & nana?), you guys have a band right?? a great opportunity to tell them about your band..! so that they can support back. Very Happy]

A VERY BIG SORRY AGAIN! I love you
Suggestion what to give the boys on their Birthdays/Anniversaries. 46348
Back to top Go down
Tenshi No Seiiki
Admin
Admin
Tenshi No Seiiki

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion what to give the boys on their Birthdays/Anniversaries.   Suggestion what to give the boys on their Birthdays/Anniversaries. Icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2009, 08:19

Farfaraway04

We have sent regularly for 4 months of the gifts to the group… October first our two administrators, Lolo and Nana go to Korea… They bring gifts for the group and also especially for the birthday of Young Saeng.

If you want to give something for them send us at this address:

Fan club "Sanctuaire des Anges"

1 rue Alphonse Daudet
1ier étage
Marsillargues
FRANCE

We will give your gifts in the name of the forum to them… Lolo and Nana will meet also our administrator and friend: Demonism 12…
If you have suggestions of original gifts, we await your ideas…
Back to top Go down
farfaraway04
The Fly
The Fly
farfaraway04

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion what to give the boys on their Birthdays/Anniversaries.   Suggestion what to give the boys on their Birthdays/Anniversaries. Icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2009, 11:29

okayyy! thank you for the info.... Smile
but is it possible from Singapore to France??
Back to top Go down
Tenshi No Seiiki
Admin
Admin
Tenshi No Seiiki

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion what to give the boys on their Birthdays/Anniversaries.   Suggestion what to give the boys on their Birthdays/Anniversaries. Icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2009, 11:33

Yes, of course, it is possible. We already made from France to Korea so yes , it is possible...Smile
Back to top Go down
farfaraway04
The Fly
The Fly
farfaraway04

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion what to give the boys on their Birthdays/Anniversaries.   Suggestion what to give the boys on their Birthdays/Anniversaries. Icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2009, 11:57

okayy then... i'll try! Smile
Back to top Go down
Tenshi No Seiiki
Admin
Admin
Tenshi No Seiiki

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion what to give the boys on their Birthdays/Anniversaries.   Suggestion what to give the boys on their Birthdays/Anniversaries. Icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2009, 12:01

If you want starts with us to send a mail to the address which I gave and we will say you if we receive it…Okay?
Back to top Go down
farfaraway04
The Fly
The Fly
farfaraway04

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion what to give the boys on their Birthdays/Anniversaries.   Suggestion what to give the boys on their Birthdays/Anniversaries. Icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2009, 12:04

okay dokeyy! thank you again... Smile
Back to top Go down
Tenshi No Seiiki
Admin
Admin
Tenshi No Seiiki

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion what to give the boys on their Birthdays/Anniversaries.   Suggestion what to give the boys on their Birthdays/Anniversaries. Icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2009, 12:05

Smile
Back to top Go down
alyza
The Horse
The Horse
alyza

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion what to give the boys on their Birthdays/Anniversaries.   Suggestion what to give the boys on their Birthdays/Anniversaries. Icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2009, 12:37

wah .. if so .. I'll send just to the your address lol! I'll send by courier service... is that okay!? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.alyzass501luv.blogspot.com
Tenshi No Seiiki
Admin
Admin
Tenshi No Seiiki

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion what to give the boys on their Birthdays/Anniversaries.   Suggestion what to give the boys on their Birthdays/Anniversaries. Icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2009, 12:42

Yes! Smile
Back to top Go down
alyza
The Horse
The Horse
alyza

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion what to give the boys on their Birthdays/Anniversaries.   Suggestion what to give the boys on their Birthdays/Anniversaries. Icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2009, 12:48

oh... thank you! Smile
Back to top Go down
Tenshi No Seiiki
Admin
Admin
Tenshi No Seiiki

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion what to give the boys on their Birthdays/Anniversaries.   Suggestion what to give the boys on their Birthdays/Anniversaries. Icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2009, 12:49

For Alyza...Smile

If you want to give something for them send us at this address:

Fan club "Sanctuaire des Anges"

1 rue Alphonse Daudet
1ier étage
Marsillargues
FRANCE
Back to top Go down
alyza
The Horse
The Horse
alyza

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion what to give the boys on their Birthdays/Anniversaries.   Suggestion what to give the boys on their Birthdays/Anniversaries. Icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2009, 12:54

okay! Thank you so much Sanctuaire des Anges! I'll send it! Smile
Back to top Go down
Tenshi No Seiiki
Admin
Admin
Tenshi No Seiiki

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion what to give the boys on their Birthdays/Anniversaries.   Suggestion what to give the boys on their Birthdays/Anniversaries. Icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2009, 12:57

Okay!Smile
Thank you for them...Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion what to give the boys on their Birthdays/Anniversaries.   Suggestion what to give the boys on their Birthdays/Anniversaries. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suggestion what to give the boys on their Birthdays/Anniversaries.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SS501 Forum International :: ...Tell Us... :: Question's Box-
Jump to: